This post contains affiliate links.
In high school and college I used to love Victoria Secret’s Pink line. I still do, but since I’m married and have a baby I feel like I should move on;). I remember one of my all time favorite shirts (I still have it in my drawer because I can’t get rid of my favorite things) was a Pink shirt that was navy with a huge anchor, an embroidered heart and of course the Pink dog. That shirt started my love of anchors and boy has it grown over the years. Anchors and nautical themes pop up in party themes, home decor and so much more. A friend of mine found a similar anchor bracelet on a cruise and I recreated it in my own way, to make my own simple anchor charm bracelet.
Anchor Charm Bracelet Supplies
- Wrap the cord around your wrist 3 to 4 times to get the right amount of cord.
- Tie a slip knot on one end of the cord (here is a great tutorial for tying a slip know if you don’t know how).
- On the other end of the cord, tie another slip knot with the anchor in the middle of the knot, pulling the cord tight to the charm.
- Wrap the cord around your wrist and secure it with the charm. If needed adjust the size of the bracelet using the first slip knot.
- Cut the excess off of each of the knots and burn the edges of the exposed cord near the knot to avoid fraying.
It is a simple little bracelet, but I love how adorable it is. I’m thinking of making one with a bunch of different colors of hemp, you know one for each outfit.
Isn’t this the perfect springy/summery accessory?? I can’t wait to wear mine all season long.
If you liked this idea, then you will love these:
Table of Contents
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…