******This post may contain affiliate links*******
I love breakfast. It is easy to make and can be a little bit on the sweet side. Pancakes, waffles and french toast!!! I also love cookies. Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies. The other morning I thought it would be fun to try something new. Why not mix french toast with the cinnamon sugar yumminess of snickerdoodle cookies. I did not regret it. It turned out delightful.
This french toast recipe adds a little bit of a crispy edge while still being soft on the inside. The husband and I gobbled it right up. Plus, this is so easy and delicious.
Snickerdoodle French Toast
- 4 to 5 large eggs
- 8 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar (maybe a little more)
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon (maybe a little more)
- In a shallow bowl or pie pan mix eggs and milk.
- In another shallow bowl mix sugar and cinnamon (you might want a little bit extra depending on how much cinnamon and sugar you want on each slice of french toast).
- Dip a slice of bread into the egg mixture on each side. Then dip each side in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cook on a griddle or frying pan on medium heat for a minute on each side or until egg mixture is cooked on the outside of the bread.
- Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…