I have been working on some fun Easter table setting ideas. Today I want to share with you TWO spring napkin ring tutorials. They will add a fun pop to your table for sure! Washi Tape Napkin Ring Tutorial
You will need:
- white cardstock
- washi tape
- tape runner or glue stick
- baker’s twine
- Start by cutting a 1 1/2 X 4 inch strip of white cardstock.
- Use tape runner or glue stick to attach ends together to make a ring.
- Start by taping strips of washi tape vertically down the ring, leaving some excess to fold over into the inside of the ring.
- Continue by matching up the tape next to the last vertical strip until the entire ring is covered.
- Tie with baker’s twine and insert napkin.
Yarn Egg Napkin Ring Tutorial
You will need:
- 20-3 foot thin strings in any color
- Water/Glue Mixture (using equal parts of each, I did a 1/4 of a cup of each and had enough for four eggs)
- water balloons
- Start by blowing up a balloon in the shape of an egg (don’t go too big).
- Mix water/glue mixture (I added glitter to mine).
- Dip each string in the water/glue mixture and wrap around the balloon in a random pattern.
- Repeat until egg is completely covered.
- Hang eggs to dry with newspaper under them to catch drips.
- Let dry for a day.
- Use a pin to pop ballon and pull out the balloon from the knot, or use tweezers to get any left over pieces out.
- Draw a circle on each side of the egg.
- Cut out circles.
- Insert napkins.
Do you have other easy napkin ring ideas for spring?
Linking up with: The 36th Avenue, Ginger Snap Crafts, Someday Crafts, Fine Craft Guild, Artsy Fartsy Mama, House of Hepworths, Designed Decor, Diana Rambles, Tatertots & Jello, Or So She Says, What’s Cooking with Ruthie, Your Homebased Mom, Weekend Wonders, Petals to Picots, One Artsy Mama, 504 Main, Six Sisters’ Stuff, Skip to My Lou, Project Inspire, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Keeping it Simple, Sew Can Do, I Gotta Try That, Time to Sparkle
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…