I have something super exciting to share today! The Mr. has been slaving away the last year on his Master’s degree. It has been rough, but it is going to be awesome! He’s not quite done yet, but he will be after the summer and one huge project. So to get excited, I’ve grabbed some awesome supplies now while they are in stock to create a Graduation Party Kit.
I found all these amazing graduation party supplies at Oriental Training.
Start with these ideas and add more to customize your Graduation Party Kit:
- Hanging Decoration: Easy and simple to hang up anywhere grads want to party. Perfect for a door.
- Party Favors: Something small and fun for everyone (see the details below).
- Disposable Camera: Blast from the past. It is a fun and different way to document the party.
- Garland: Celebrate graduation in style with a 2014 garland.
- Light up decor: These are so much fun. These feel like foam pool noodles, but they light up.
- Lanterns: Another quick and easy party decor. Hang in trees or around the house.
Throw all the supplies in a crate. Learn how to make your own distressed crate here.
What is a party with out party favors? Use simple paper bags to hold the party favors together.
In my party favors, I added balloons, smiley grad car antenna head, confetti and a graduation firework popper.
Bring family and friends together to celebrate such an important day! I can’t wait to celebrate when the Mr. gets his new degree! Congrats Class of 2014!
For more updates on party ideas, follow me on Instagram.
If you like this idea, you might like these:
Graduation Bookmarks are perfect to pair with a book as a graduation gift.
Printable Graduation Quote. Frame the quote and give as a gift.
You come up with the best kits, Emily! All of this looks so fun! WOOHOO for your hubby having his MASTERS- what an awesome accomplishment for you both! 🙂