Do you love Elsa, Anna, and Olaf? Get ready for the new movie with these adorable and yummy Frozen 2 cookies inspired by the movie.
Do you have Frozen Fever, like we do??? My daughter has loved Elsa and Anna for quite a while, and now my son has grown to love Olaf. Who knew a movie would have such an impact on my kids, and they are super excited for Frozen 2. So excited that we spend our afternoons making cute Frozen 2 cookies.
This recipe is pretty simple, but the end result is so delicious and pretty. This recipe only calls for five ingredients. A white cake mix, eggs, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, and oil.
I found my sprinkles at Walmart. I used the two snowflake mixes on the left and the jimmies in the box on the left. Then I happened to have some purple ones and threw in a couple of those.
And to make them all you have to do is mix everything together in one bowl until combine and then scoop onto a cookie sheet and bake. Pretty easy right?
I like more perfect looking cookies, so I try to flatten them slightly with my fingers before baking and adding in a couple extra snowflake sprinkles on top to complete the look.
More Frozen 2 fun from my blog friends:
Elsa Inspired Foil Earrings by Simply Made Fun
Frozen 2 Cookies
- cookie scoop
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (any that you like, I used jimmies and snowflake mixes pictured)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon or cookie scoop onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with fingers.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°F.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack.
Pin this photo to save for later!