I am so excited to welcome my friend Elizabeth to share an awesome summer recipe with you today.
White Chocolate Lemon Fruit Dip
I love fruit and dips! My senior year of college I ate apples and peanut butter all the time; my roommate even started eating apples and peanut butter a lot, too! When it comes to fruit and dips, though, what goes better together than strawberries and chocolate? Try this white chocolate lemon fruit dip with strawberries for a fresher, lighter treat for summer. Lemon is a fantastic flavor for warm weather, and this dip is also very easy to make. No-bake desserts are perfect for this time of year, because you don’t want to turn on the oven when the weather is burning up outside. Cool off with this sweet treat instead!
- 3 tablespoons premier white morsels
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz. each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh strawberries or pretzels (optional)
- Put morsels in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until the morsels melt when stirred. Add pudding and stir until blended; stir in lemon juice. Serve with strawberries or pretzels, if desired.
Try pairing other fruit with this dip, too, like slices of bananas. Graham crackers or vanilla wafers could also work.
I know I can’t wait to try this recipe out for a summer picnic. It would be perfect for the fourth of July.
If you liked this recipe then you’ll love these:
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…