Hello there, back to school time, where did the time go! I always love school supplies, fall and fresh starts. To start of the year right have a little fun with this back to school classroom gift plus free printable! I love Gushers! They are yummy and a simple way to for kids to share something special with their classmates or teacher.
What you will need to whip up this classroom gift project:
- Stapler or washi tape to attach tags
- Printable Tags like the one below (Print off your own by clicking here: Gushers Classroom Printable Gift Tag)
Grab the kids and get creating with these simple steps!
- Cut out tags or have your child cut them out. Great to get back in practice!
- Staple or use washi tape to attach the tags. I used staples and created a cute “X” shape with them or use regular tape. Anything will work!
- Give to classmates or teachers. Help everyone get excited for a new year!!!
This is simple idea, but could be a great way for a shy child to make friends with other kids in the classroom. Or if you don’t want to make one for the whole class, a teacher always likes to be given some attention. A small dose of sugar might be just what a teacher needs on the first day of school.
It might be a great idea to teach a child about making friends and how to be nice to everyone through sharing. Hopefully, this will help ease back into school.
What do you do to help your child be excited for the first day of school?
If you liked this idea, then you will love these:
Tape Dispenser Teacher Gift Idea
I'd love to hear your ideas!