This post is sponsored by The Ribbon Retreat. I received product or payment in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% Mine.
Hello there! It’s Emily from The Benson Street. I know it seems silly, sometimes but I love Valentine’s Day. Not in the sense that I love all the gushy romantic stuff (it isn’t bad), but I am just talking about all the cute and fun valentine clothing, gifts and decorations. I am so excited this year, because I have a cute little baby girl to dress up!!! Which means she needs some headbands. I wan to share with you Valentine’s Day Headbands, two ways today!
Let’s start with the triple heart headband.
Triple Heart Headband
- Skinny Elastic in Red
- Two Red Sequin Hearts, One Silver
- Red Felt Circles
- Hot glue gun and glue
Triple Heart Headband Instructions:
- Cut the skinny elastic to the desired length. I did 16 inches for my baby girl (When you look at the elastic it gives a size measurement guide).
- Glue the three hearts together. Start with a red one add a dot of glue, glue on the silver one. Add a dot of glue on the tip of the silver heart and glue the second red heart on to it.
- Glue two felt circles together.
- Add a thin line of hot glue and glue the elastic to the line. Use a pencil to stick the elastic into the glue, to avoid burns.
- Add glue all over the two circles with the elastic glued on.
- Glue the hearts to the felt circles. Allow to dry before wearing.
I love how this one turned out. It is a little funky, a little glam and a whole lot of cute. It can even be worn after Valentine’s Day.
Pink Bow Heart Headband Tutorial
Pink Bow Heart Headband Instructions:
- Cut one long piece of elastic for the headband according to the size in the size chart in the description for the elastic (I did mine 16 inches)
- Cut one piece of elastic at 5 1/2 inches, one at 4 1/2 inches and at 2 inches to make the bow.
- For the 5 1/2 inch and 4 1/2 inch pieces fold one edge over and add a dab of glue. Fold the other edge over into the glue to form a loop. Repeat for the other piece.
- Glue together the edges of the headband elastic.
- Place the bigger loop underneath the smaller loop and place on top of the glued seam of the headband. Wrap the 2 inch piece of elastic around the loops and headband and glue together in the back.
- Add a dab of glue to the front middle of the bow and glue on the resin heart. Allow to dry before wearing.
This one is so sweet. I love the bow and the heart resin. The pink makes the white pop!
Which is your favorite headband? What do you love about Valentine’s Day?
If you liked this idea, then you will love these:
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…