This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
Thanksgiving is only days away people! Are you looking to add a fun treat to your Thanksgiving table for the kids (and adults)? I’ve got the perfect and adorable ideas of Turkey and Pilgrim Hat OREO cookie balls to share with you. If you haven’t tasted OREO cookie balls yet, they are a little piece of heaven in your mouth. Plus, the kids will love to decorate them! Whip these as something extra special for the Thanksgiving holiday.
OREO Cookie Balls Recipe
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- candy corn, edible goggly eyes, mini candy coated chocolate pieces and mega candy coated chocolate pieces (Optional for decorating)
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
Let’s make some magic happen.
Turkey OREO Cookie Balls
Start by mixing the softened cream cheese with the crushed oreos.
Roll them into nice balls and place on a lined cookie sheet.
Freeze for 10 minutes.
Dip in melted chocolate and be sure to cover the whole ball.
While still wet decorate the turkey with mega candy coated chocolate pieces for feathers, two eyes, a candy corn piece beak and a mini red candy coated chocolate piece for the waddle (that is what the Mr. told me it was called, I didn’t check his facts so correct me if I’m wrong).
Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy.
For more holiday OREO Cookie balls recipes, check out this link: https://cbi.as/14pvf
And don’t forget to find all sorts of OREO’s at Wal-Mart in the cookie aisle. Any type (except Double Stuf) will work, and mix it up with white chocolate for a different taste.
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…