Enjoy a snowy afternoon with Printable winter Bookmarks to color. With five different designs these will keep you busy from the comfort of your home.
The long winter months can seem tedious at times. Kids (and adults) can get overwhelmed with all the indoor time. If you are stuck in the middle of a winter storm and are at a loss for an activity, try these printable winter bookmarks. These coloring bookmarks come with a wintry theme. Featuring snowflakes, and winter animals.
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love This Free Printable:
- Stress Reliever: Our printable winter bookmarks offer a unique coloring activity. After you finish coloring these bookmarks snuggle up with your favorite book. The coloring acts as a stress relieving activity to keep your mind off of other things.
- Cost-Effective and Convenient: No need to spend a bunch of money on expensive bookmarks. These free printable coloring bookmarks are cute, and when printed on cardstock and laminated will last for quite a while.
Designs Included in the Printable Winter Bookmarks
This printable file includes five different designs. Something for everyone with these adorable free printable bookmarks.
- Ice Skates: One bookmark features ice skates, snowflakes, a hat, and cocoa.
- Hot Cocoa and Sweater: The second bookmark has a cozy sweater, scarf, mittens and a couple of cups of hot chocolate.
- Snowglobe: Enjoy coloring a snowman in a snow globe, mittens, and a cute snowman head.
- Penguin and Snowman: These two friends look so cute along with a variety of snowflakes.
- Snowflakes. Enjoy coloring a variety of pretty and unique snowflakes on this bookmark.
Which one of these different styles of bookmarks is your favorite?
Variations for Using the Printable Winter Bookmarks:
- Gift Ideas: Personalize the bookmarks by adding your own notes on the back and use for gifting. This adds an extra layer of intimacy and ensures that the recipient feels the thoughtfulness behind the gift.
- DIY Bookmark Kit: Turn the printable bookmarks into a fun DIY activity. Provide markers, stickers, and embellishments, allowing your friends or family to customize their own bookmarks during a Winter gathering or as a winter care package.
- Other Customizations: Add a bit of kicky ribbon to the top by punching a hole in the top of the bookmark and tying the ribbon to the hole. Be sure to use a lighter to melt the ends of the ribbon to ensure the ribbon doesn’t fray.
Common Questions About Printable Winter Bookmarks:
Can I Resize the Bookmarks?
Unfortunately, the bookmarks are designed for standard printing sizes. Attempting to resize them may compromise the quality of the design. Stick to the recommended dimensions for optimal results, but you are free to change up the sizes using the settings on your printer if you would like to.
Best Paper for Printing:
For the best results, use high-quality cardstock or heavy paper when printing the bookmarks. This ensures durability and a professional look. Regular paper can be used, but the lifetime of the coloring Winter bookmarks will be limited.
Can I color the bookmarks and then gift them?
The great thing about these fun bookmarks, is that they can be gifted to color or you can color and then gift them to friends or family.
How to Use the Printable:
How to use these adorable Winter Day free printable sheet of bookmarks.
- Enter your email in the box below to have your FREE Wintery bookmarks to color delivered right to your inbox.
- Download the file from them email. Save the file to your device, and you’re ready to print as many copies as you need.
- Print off the coloring bookmarks at home or at your local print shop. The black and white designs are also perfect for easy copying on a copy machine. I recommend printing on heavy white card stock to ensure durability of the fun activity.
- Cut out the white bookmarks.
- Gift the great activity to a young reader to keep track of what page they are on in their favorite books.
- Happy reading!
Ideas for Ways to Use the Printable:
- Classroom Activity: Print off multiple pages and use these winter coloring bookmarks as an art or reading activity. Even better combine the two.
- Book Club Surprise: Surprise your book club members with these themed bookmarks during your a winter meeting. It’s a thoughtful gesture that adds a touch of festivity to your literary discussions.
- Classroom Library or School Library: Add these as a gift near your library for themed reading bookmarks that high school, middle school, or elementary kids can use to keep their place in chapter books.
- Great Reward: Reward kids for reading a certain number of books, or completing other classroom tasks to help foster a love of reading. A perfect inexpensive winter reading treat.
My favorite Printable Supplies:
Contains affiliate links for your convenience; learn more and see our full disclosure policy here.
- Printer: I love my HP home Printer, it prints beautifully everytime no matter what projects I am working on.
- Paper: Depending on the durability you want with your printables, consider printing on white cardstock or high quality paper.
- Laminator: For printables you are planning to use over and over again, simply laminate and use dry erase markers to mark up the printables.
- Paper Cutter: I love my CARL Paper Cutter. It makes trimming and cutting out printables a breeze.
Download the printable bookmark to color for Winter here:
Remember my printables are free for personal use only (non-commercial use), you may not sell my printable files. If you wish to share the bookmarks with family or friends, please send them to this blog post, do not distribute the printable file.
Enjoy a lifelong love of reading and save your place with a personalized coloring bookmark for the winter months. Kids and adults alike will enjoy these adorable winter themed coloring bookmarks.
More ideas for kids crafts to stay busy during winter:
Please pin this post for later and follow along on Pinterest:
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…