Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines are a unique, but fun treat to gift on Valentine’s Day. Print off the tags and attach to a small bag of cookies and hand out on February 14th.
More Valentine printables fun: Valentine Coloring Bookmarks, Valentine Activity Placemats, Valentine Word Search, Valentine’s Day Don’t Eat Pete, Printable Minion Valentine Idea, and Star Wars Valentines Printables.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to show your loved ones how much you care. And what better way to do that than with printable Fortune Cookie Valentines? These adorable and customizable valentines are a unique and thoughtful way to express your love and appreciation. Let’s explore why you’ll love these free printables, provide variations for using them, answer common questions about them, and share ideas for ways to use them. So let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines:
Personalized Messages: With printable Fortune Cookie Valentines, you have the freedom to write your own heartfelt messages. Whether it’s a sweet love note or a funny inside joke, these valentines allow you to express your feelings in a unique and personal way. The printable tags say, “I am so fortunate to have a friend like you,” with a blank backside for personalization.
DIY Fun: Creating these valentines is a fun and creative activity that you can enjoy with your loved ones. From choosing the design to folding the paper into tags and personalizing makes the process both enjoyable and rewarding.
Different Sizes: These printables come in three different sizes to help you gift the perfect size for needs.
Variations for Using Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines:
Classroom Valentines: Print out a batch of these valentines and bring them to your child’s classroom. They will love handing them out to their classmates and spreading the love with a yummy fortune cookie or two.
Romantic Gestures: Surprise your partner with a special Valentine’s Day dinner and include personalized Fortune Cookie Valentine Gift as a sweet and unexpected touch.
Galentine’s Day Celebration: Host a Galentine’s Day party with your closest friends and give each of them a sweet and friendly Fortune Cookie Valentine as a token of your friendship.
Common Questions about Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines:
Can I customize the messages inside the fortune cookies?
Absolutely! Feel free to print your tags and add the messages you like. You can make your own fortune cookies with this tutorial by Fifteen Spatulas and add your own message inside. Then attach the printable tags to a bag or box of homemade fortune cookies.
What kind of paper should I use to print the valentines?
It’s best to use a thicker paper, such as cardstock, to ensure that the valentines hold up better.
How to Use Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines:
- Download the Fortune Cookie Valentines gift tags by entering your email in the box below. The printable fortune cookie tags will be delivered right to your inbox.
- Print as many copies as you need at home or at your local print shop.
- Cut out the template along the outer lines. I prefer to use my sliding cutter (see in my favorite supplies below).
- Write your personalized messages on the blank side of the template.
- Fold the printable valentine tag in half.
- Attach to a bag or box of fortune cookies. You can staple or tape it to a bag. Use a hole punch and tie it to the cookies.
- Gift away!
Ideas for Ways to Use Printable Fortune Cookie Valentine Tags:
- Surprise your partner or kids with a trail of fortune cookies leading to a special gift or date night.
- Hide these valentines in unexpected places for your loved ones to find throughout the day.
- Attach a fortune cookie valentine to a small gift or treat as a unique and thoughtful gift tag.
My favorite Printable Supplies:
Contains affiliate links for your convenience; learn more and see our full disclosure policy here.
- Printer: I love my HP home Printer, it prints beautifully everytime no matter what projects I am working on.
- Paper: Depending on the durability you want with your printables, consider printing on white cardstock or high quality paper.
- Laminator: For printables you are planning to use over and over again, simply laminate and use dry erase markers to mark up the printables.
- Paper Cutter: I love my CARL Paper Cutter. It makes trimming and cutting out printables a breeze.
Download the printable Fortune Cookie Valentine’s Day Tags here:
Please remember my printables are free for personal use only. You may not sell me digital downloads or printable pdf files. If you want to share them with someone else, direct them to this blog post using the link.
Printable Fortune Cookie Valentines are a delightful and personalized way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re expressing your love to a partner, friend, or family member, these unique valentines are sure to bring a smile to their face. So go ahead, download the printable valentine tags, and start spreading the love with these adorable and valentines. Happy Valentine’s Day!
More Valentine’s Day Fun Ideas:
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Tags, Flags, and Cute Cards
- Sunglasses Valentine’s Printable Cards
- Valentine Rice Crispies
- Valentine Dessert Plate
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Raspberries
- Valentine Jelly Roll Dessert
- Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day
- Black Forest Jar Cakes
- ALL of my Valentine Ideas
Please pin this post for later and follow along on Pinterest:
I’m Emily, a mom and wife with a passion for crafting, celebrating holidays, and creating memorable moments. From Idaho to the world, The Benson Street is a treasure trove of easy, fun DIY projects, delightful printables, and delicious recipes. With over a decade of experience in blogging and a love for all things seasonal, I’m here to share my tips, ideas, and occasional mishaps. Join me in adding a dash of joy and creativity to every day! Read more…