This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RinseMadeRad #CollectiveBias
Have you had a Target run lately? If you have you might have noticed all the beautiful plaid! I fell in love with the pattern in this classic print. I found it everywhere from socks, band-aids to a fun trendsetting bottle of plaid LISTERINE®. I went mad for plaid and put together a fun plaid gift basket for my stylish friend’s birthday.
This gift basket is perfect for anyone loves plaid. It could work as a birthday gift, college care package, a thank you gift or even just a thinking of you gift. Everyone loves to feel special once in a while. Target is Mad for Plaid (now through October 31) right now so look around for lots of cute plaid items for your gift basket, like the plaid edition of LISTERINE®. Plus, there is a Cartwheel offer for 10% off LISTERINE® now through October 31st. I can’t wait to share this gift with my cute friend.
What you will need for a rad plaid gift basket:
- one bottle of: LISTERINE® Zero: Red Plaid, LISTERINE® Cool Mint: Blue plaid, LISTERINE® Original: Yellow plaid, or LISTERINE® Fresh Burst: Green Plaid
- plaid socks
- plaid mug with hot cocoa mix
- DIY plaid hair clips (see tutorial below, supplies needed: hair clips, plaid ribbon, paint brush and decoupage)
- plaid scarf
- “You are rad just like Plaid” Printable Tag: Rad Plaid Gift Tags
- any other fun plaid items you can find
How to create the gift basket:
- Shop for plaid items that will work perfectly for your basket recipient.
- Arrange items in a basket. Put taller items in the back and smaller ones in the front. Make sure all the items are visible.
- Tie a beautiful bow with twine or ribbon to attach the tag.
- Give the basket to your lucky friend.
Add a personal touch with these adorable plaid hair clips!
How to create plaid hair clips:
- Cut a piece of plaid ribbon to fit the length a hair clip.
- Apply a thin layer of decoupage to the hair clip using a paint brush.
- Place ribbon on the decoupage.
- Apply another thin layer of decoupage over the plaid ribbon.
- Allow to dry.
- Repeat on the other side if you would like or on multiple clips.
This gift basket is easy to assemble and shows a friend you care! Give a gift that gives with all these essentials to keep the mouth healthy, feet warm and leave the a friend’s soul happy!
Who is “rad just like plaid,” that deserves a plaid gift basket?
Such super cute ideas, Emily! Loving all the fun plaid! #client