I enjoy the winter time, I really do. Except for one big thing, less humidity in the air. There are many reasons why this becomes a major problem for me. Mainly, my skin, hair and sinuses get really dried out. My hair frizzes, my skin cracks and sometimes I get horrible nosebleeds. I have found a solution to help with all this dryness, the Holmes® Smart Humidifier Console.
Let me tell you a little bit about this amazing humidifier and then I will give you all the details on why a humidifier is a winter essential. Plus, a little surprise!
The Holmes® Smart Humidifier Console can be controlled from a smartphone. It is easy to adjust and control even when you aren’t at home. Second, it can humidify the whole house. I love this because, I have it set up in my living room and it helps the entire house to have more moisture in the air. Using the WeMo app on a smartphone, allows control of the humidity based on weather conditions. Plus, the two large handy water tanks keep the humidifier running for up to 36 hours!
After using this fantastic humidifier for just a few days, I’ve noticed an improvement in my skin dryness, congestion and hair frizziness.
10 Reasons Why Humidifiers are a Winter Essential
- Skincare: Humidifiers help skin to retain moisture and be less dry during winter months.
- Haircare: In dry climates or winter months, hair can take a beating from dryness and frizz out. Adding moisture into the air will help calm hair.
- Cracked Lips: When lips are extremely dry, lip balm might not be enough to help ward off the cracking. Try upping the humidity in your home.
- Nosebleeds: Dry air can cause nosebleeds which are not fun for anyone. Avoid waking up in a panic with a nosebleed by using a humidifier.
- Sinus Congestion: Dry air can clog up sinuses. Help those sinuses drain properly by using a humidifier.
- Avoid Germs: Humidifying a home can also help reduce germs flowing around or getting stuck in sinuses.
- Static Electricity: Keeping humidity at the proper level can reduce static electricity in your home. This means less static cling and less shocks.
- Wood: When air is bone dry, it takes moisture out of the wood and causes it to shrink, or become dry and brittle.
- Alleviate Snoring: Have a snorer in your midst? Adding more water into the air can help alleviate the problem.
- Heal Faster: Whatever sickness may be ailing you, increasing the amount of humidity can help your body heal more quickly.
Have I convinced you of the wealth of benefits to having a humidifier in your home during the winter? I hope so, because I want to share a gift with you! The chance to win your very own Holmes Smart Humidifier Console. Enter here:
Learn more about the Holmes® Smart Humidifier Console: