I love when I find something new to try that is healthy. Tropical Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips is the perfect snack or dessert for summer. It is light, flavorful and easy to make.
To go along with this perfect summer dessert, some other amazing bloggers have lots of fun summer themed ideas too!
I love that tortilla chips don’t all have to be savory flavored. The chips taste like churros with tropical fruits on top! Make the chips more healthy by using a whole wheat tortilla.
Tropical fruits like strawberries, pineapple, mangos and kiwi create a dreamy summertime flavor.
The other great thing about these chips: portion control. There isn’t a bag of chips sitting out to munch on. Just make up a tortilla worth of chips and be done. Yes, so simple to snack smarter.
Check out all these other awesome ideas for summer!
Ombre Painted Mason Jar Silverware Caddy – One Krieger Chick
Tropical Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla chips
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 kiwis
- 2 mangos
- 4 to rtillas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoon sugar
- Clean and skin fruit
- Chop fruit into small chunks
- Mix fruit in a bowl, chill until serving
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in small bowl
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray
- Butter tortillas on top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture
- Use a pizza cutter to cut each tortilla into 8 chips
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 10 to 15 minutes