Happy Monday! Apple Crumble Pie is going to make this Monday super special! It is easy and delicious! I bet your family will enjoy it just as much as mine. I love apple everything. I love pie. I love apple crumble pie.
It is getting to be apple season. Every year my mom makes a bunch of these pies up and freezes them so we can enjoy them all fall and winter long. This is a recipe that is passed to from my uncle to my Mom and I. Check out that crumble topping. The texture looks so yummy. Sugar, cinnamon and apples are a great combination. I love cinnamon. It is so versatile and makes so many dishes extraordinary.
The pie goes together quickly. Probably takes about 20 minutes then just wait for it to bake up nicely. It pairs great with vanilla ice cream. For an even more special treat, top the warm pie with ice cream so it gets a little melty. Oh it is so so good.
Enjoy this fun, easy and delightful apple crumble pie recipe. What other ways to you like to incorporate apples into your fall baking?
Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 6 tart apples
- 3/4 cup flour
- your favorite pie crust make your own or store bought
- Peal and slice apples in thick slices
- Mix 1/2 of the sugar with cinnamon
- Sprinkle over apples and stir
- Put into unbaked pie crust
- Blend butter flour and an remaining sugar
- Work into small crumbs with pastry cutter
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the apples
- Bake in hot oven at 425 degrees for 10 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 35 more minutes
- Should be light golden brown on top
Linking up with: Craft-O-Maniac , Skip to My Lou, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Keeping it Simple, Marvelous Mondays, Time to Sparkle, Sugar Bee Crafts, Snap, Sugar & Dots, The 36th Avenue, Transformation Thursday, Love & Laundry, Fine Craft Guild, Tatertots & Jello, What’s Cooking with Ruthie