Looking for a treat for that special someone, a party, or for yourself? Try out this twist on an old favorite sweet with this peanut butter fudge recipe.
Valentine’s Day is coming right up and this peanut butter fudge recipe is perfect for the peanut butter lover in your life. It is pretty simple to make and it tastes divine. I love a good peanut butter treat and this one is a perfect blend of the nutty peanut butter with that touch of sweet. Yum!
Great ideas for gifting in a cute way:
When making fudge or other treats it is always fun to deliver them in a cute way. Here are some of my favorite ways to gift treats.
- a cupcake box
- a cute valentine treat bag
- on a valentine plate
- a cute patterned hot dog box
- in individual containers (affiliate link) like this idea
How to make Peanut Butter Fudge
To make this simple recipe, bring a few ingredients to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Stirring it every once in a while. Not constantly, but also not occasionally.
Then remove from heat and pour into a well greased pan or a pan lined with foil to cool. I personally like the tin foil route, because it can be lifted out of the pan and easily cut after the fudge has cooled. Be sure to store in an airtight container and eat within a week or two if you have any left.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Bring sugar, evaporated milk and butter to a boil.
- Cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour quickly into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Cool and cut into squares to serve.
More Valentine Ideas to try:
Pin this recipe for later: