This post contains affiliate links for your convenience; learn more and see our full disclosure policy here.
This is a sponsored post written by me in behalf of Sam’s Club for Savings.Com. All opinions are 100% mine. #JoinSamsClub
I hope you all had a wonderful memorial day! It is so fun to get to hang out with family and feel like summer is almost here (which it is). I’m so ready for all the BBQ’s, S’mores, swimming, and summer fun! To celebrate I’m sharing one of my favorite BBQ sides and a giveaway! I’m sharing a simple slow cooker baked beans recipe that takes minutes to prepare and a couple hours in the slow cooker to cook. Now the giveaway is for a membership to one of my favorite places to shop, Sam’s Club! So head to Sam’s Club to pick up these ingredients to make these delicious slow cooker baked beans and pick up some of my favorite items that are cheapest at Sam’s Club!
Before we get to those delicious baked beans (but you can buy all the ingredients at Sam’s Club), I want to tell you a little bit about why I love Sam’s Club! I really hate buying things like toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies. So one of the biggest reasons I love Sam’s Club is for these products. I can buy them once and store them in my storage room without having to buy toilet paper every time I get groceries.
The other thing I love or more so Miss JJ loves, is GoGo Squeez Pouches. She lives for them. So naturally I try to find them for as cheap as possible which is at Sam’s Club! At least they are fruits and veggies, right?
And then the produce, gets me every time (along with the meats, cheeses, and other items). We love fruit. I buy a lot of our fresh (and dried) fruit at Sam’s Club, because I get enough for everyone to enjoy at a great price. What do you love from Sam’s Club or what would you love to try from Sam’s Club?
Let’s talk about these beans some more. I kind of have a love hate relationship with potlucks. I always feel like I’m going to bring the same thing as someone else or what I decide to bring will taste awful. That is where these slow cooker baked beans come in. They are hard to mess up and they taste delicious.
Plus, it is really just a few minutes to brown some hamburger. Then mix ingredients in a slow cooker and let them cook, while you relax!
Keep them warm by taking them in the slow cooker. Then you don’t have to worry about them cooling off. They will stay nice and warm in the slow cooker and can be turned on if they need to be a little warmer.
What is your go to potluck recipe? And do you want to win a membership to Sam’s Club?!?!?!
Before you enter, let me tell you a little bit about why a Sam’s Club membership is so great (besides the samples you get when you shop, Miss JJ lives for those too).
A member ship only costs $45 and is the lowest price among similar membership store fees. And to make the deal sweeter you can get a $20 gift card when you sign up (with this coupon) so it is basically only $25 for a membership fee. If you love to have things delivered You can easily order online and have certain products shipped regularly when you need them. One last thing, with their app they have new programs and tools Sam’s club is making it easier to shop with them all the time. Using the app you can scan as you go and then checkout it a breeze (isn’t that awesome)!
Enter to win a Sam’s Club Membership here:
- Tuesday, May 30th at 12:00 AM ET to Friday, June 2nd at 11:59 PM ET.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a gift card for a one year Sam’s Plus membership to Sam’s Club worth $100.
- Users enter the giveaway by heading to the Sam’s Club merchant page on Savings.com and submitting their email address on the form on the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (6/5) via the email address they used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped into small pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 - 15 oz cans pork and beans (not drained)
- 2 - 15 oz cans pinto beans (not drained)
- Brown ground beef, bacon, and onion.
- Add ground beef mixture with remaining ingredients except canned beans into a slow cooker and mix.
- Stir in beans.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or until warmed through.
- Lima beans can be used instead of one of the cans of pinto beans.
- Can be cooked in an oven, in a baking pan for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.