The other day I was invited to a get together with the girls. I was excited for a little girls night, but I needed to bring an appetizer. I used to love finding new and fun ideas to take to these things, but since the baby I’ve been trying to keep things uncomplicated. After thinking and dealing with mommy brain, I thought of another appetizer my mother used to make, these cut little ham sandwiches. Those are easy too, but I made it even easier. So the easy pinwheel appetizers recipe was born.
The best recipes are those that require 5 or less ingredients. This one only requires four. Perfect for a quick and easy way to pull together an easy appetizer. I now have a go to party appetizer that comes together quickly.
What are your favorite go to party appetizers? Any easy ones I should add to my recipe box?
Easy Pinwheel Appetizers
- 3 to 4 large tortillas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives
- sliced deli black forest ham
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- Soften cream cheese by leaving out of fridge for an hour.
- Mix chives with cream cheese.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla.
- Arrange 3 to 4 slices of ham on each tortilla
- Roll each tortilla up and cut into about an inch wide sections.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving.