This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SchoolYearReady #CollectiveBias
Where did this summer go? I feel like it was just barely spring and now we are knee deep in August. The stores are full of school supplies and I better start thinking about back to school. While I was at Wal-Mart the other day I found this adorable Scotch® Tape Dispenser with 1 Roll of Tape and some Scotch® Magic™ Tape and knew I wanted to create a cute little back to school teacher gift tag printable to pair with the tape.
I found the tape dispenser and tape in the Home Office and Back to School Seasonal areas of Wal-Mart.
The tape dispensers are cute and come in fun colors. I love variety and options.
Supplies for an Easy Back to School Teacher Gift:
- Scotch® Magic™ Tape .75×300″ 3 pack OR
- Scotch® Tape Dispenser with 1 Roll of Tape 3/4 in x 350 Mixed case colors
- Printable Tags (download here: Back to School Stick Together Printable at thebensonstreet.com)
- Scotch® Magic™ Tape to attach tags to gift
1. To begin purchase your supplies and print off tags.
2. Cut out tags or have your kids do it (it is for their teacher).
3. Attach tags to gift. I would split up the three pack to Scotch® Magic™ Tape and put a tag on each one. Just use a strip of tape to tape it right on or, roll the tape and place it behind the tag.
4. Send with your kids on the first day of school. Pair it with a candy bar for an extra special treat.
I love the fun color of this cute tape dispenser, I might have bought one for myself too ;).
Either gift is cute. The dispenser is nice, but sometimes a simple pack of tape is just as special. The best part about this teacher gift is that it is thoughtful, practical and useful. Everyone will always need tape! Especially in a classroom.
Start the year off right with this adorable back to school teacher gift tag printable! Help your child and teacher “stick” together this year!
Check out more great back to school ideas from 3M.
How do you use Scotch® brand products to help your family prepare for back to school?