Before Thanksgiving did you seem my tips for How to Host a Party? If you didn’t check it out because I shared some simple ways to plan for a small party at home plus an awesome recipe for Pepperoni Bites. I also mention I served cheesy chili chip dip. I thought it might be best to share this delightfully delicious recipe with you as well. Don’t worry you can thank me later when your guy dies over how great this tastes. Serve it at parties, tailgating and more.
I love appetizers. They are fun. They are easy. They are delicious. What’s not to love. Plus, this dip can be thrown in a small slow cooker and its done. Just about an hour before the party, mix the ingredients in a small slow cooker and turn onto high. After an hour turn to keep warm and enjoy.
I am sure I will be making this recipe at every get together we have from here until the Super Bowl and probably even into March Madness. Don’t just serve this dip with chips, it is great with some veggies or ranch flavored rice cakes.
- 2 cans of your favorite chili
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Optional Garnish: Green Onions
- Mix all ingredients together in a small slow cooker.
- Heat on high for 1 hour or until heated through.
- Turn slow cooker to keep warm while serving.
- Can be mixed in a microwave safe bowl and heated in the microwave.