I love reality T.V. You know the drama, the real (ish) life aspect, the drama, all that good stuff. If you love all those great cooking shows, then I’ve got something super fun for you! Electrolux is hosting a LIVE cooktop challenge and you are invited!
You are invited Electrolux Live Cook Off.
Be ready to party with celebrity chefs, learn about cooking and you could win an Electrolux cooktop! Woo Hoo! I hope I win!
Just head over to food52.com on Wednesday November 6th at 1 p.m. (eastern standard time).
What type of stovetop do you have? I have an electric one, but I’m interested to learn about induction and gas, since I don’t know anything about them.
Here is what I’ve learned so far:
Induction (sounds like the bomb!)
- Power Assist: Boils Water in 90 seconds (I want my water to boil in 90 seconds!!).
- Precision Cooking: Control of a gas cooktop in an electric range.
- Keep Warm: Indefinitely hold food at the perfect serving temperature.
- Exceptional Temperature Control: Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings – perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces
- Flex-2-Fit® Elements: Elements adjust up to three sizes, so the element fits the cookware, not the other way around.
- Glide-2-Set® Control Panel: Heat is controlled by just the touch of a finger, resulting in a clean look uncluttered by knobs or dials. These controls are intuitive, precise and very stylish.
- Easy-to-Clean Cooktop Surface: Smooth glass cooktop makes cleanup a breeze.
- Perfect Over A Wall Oven: Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Dual flame sealed burner: From a 450-BTU simmer to an 18,000-BTU fierce boil.
- Professional Grade Control Knobs: Designed to provide pinpoint precision control.
- Continuous Grates: Seamlessly designed to move pots from burner to burner.
I wish I would have known more about induction before, I purchased my stovetop!
Maybe I’ll win one during #ElectroluxLive. Or maybe you will! See you there!