Who knew blogging could help me win major awards? I feel like I am entitled to a mini shopping spree! Thanks to Ellya at Curiositaellya for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
So here is how it all works:
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
- I listen to a Disney Pandora station while getting ready each morning
- I was a member of FFA, I even have a jacket although I am not really a farm girl…really they went on a trip for FFA every year across the United States which sold me on learning about cows and dirt.
- I’d rather ask questions than give the answers
- I hate camping
- I love cooking but don’t like the dishes that come along with it
- My favorite color is green
- My favorite rides at Disneyland are The Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones and Buzz Lightyear Shooter Ride
- I am not a morning person….really don’t talk to me for at least an hour after I’ve been up and that could be pushing it.
- I love meeting new people but hate public speaking
- My go to accessory is earrings
- I love to read young adult literature and other stuff too
So now you know me with just 11 random facts, I’m an open book really.
Oh wait there is more to learn…
- Who would you want to be with on a desert island? My husband for sure, he makes me laugh and we would have fun exploring the ocean and island.
- If you could join any music group which would join? Oh wow…it’s ABBA I could rock out to Waterloo all day.
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be? Umm Vanilla cause I have blonde hair and light skin and I love vanilla.
- Have you ever cried at a film? Which one? Film? Do you really mean commercial? Cause I just cried in one of those an hour ago…ok exaggerating a little bit. I cried in Les Miserables more than three times in the movie and in Parental Guidence too and any other semi touching film.
- Do you keep a diary/journal? I wish I was better at this. I have one, but haven’t written in it in a while.
- What’s your favorite flower? Roses and Tulips
- Do you believe in ghosts? No
- What was the last film you saw? Jack Reacher
- What three things do you think of most each day? My Husband, My Blog, My Religion
- What’s your favorite precious stone? Emerald or Diamond
- What was your last dream about? Soo strange, sort of Pirates of the Caribbean style. My family was on a ship and we were trying to escape a sea creature of some sort.
So now let’s get to know everyone else since you can clearly see I’m living on the edge with ABBA and crying in commercials.
I hereby nominate the following lovely ladies for the Liebster Award!
- Megan from Crafter Club
- Andie from Maybe I Will
- Myrna & Joye from The Busy Bees
- Angela from Livingston House Full of Boys
- Thalita from The Learner Observer
- Anu from Nalle’s House
- Amy from Amy Giggles Designs
- Delle from Yearing to Create
- Ann-Kay from Ann-Kay Home
- Meredith from Unoriginal Mom
- Val from Home Made Modern
Now that you are nominated and have received this prestigious award here are you tell all questions!
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who is your hero?
- If you could change one thing in your past, would you?
- You have just stumbled upon the Cave of Wonders and rubbed the lamp. Genie pops out and asks “What are your three wishes?”
- What dessert describes your personality and why?
- What is your favorite workout?
- Are your nails painted? If yes what color?
- What is your favorite season?
- Favorite place to shop?
- Last really good movie you saw?
Have fun and thanks for playing along! Can’t wait to see all your great answers!