Who knew blogging could help me win major awards? I feel like I am entitled to a mini shopping spree! Thanks to Ellya at Curiositaellya for nominating me for the Liebster Award. So here is how it all works:
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
I am glad that is what it means, because I was a little worried at first....Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Tell 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
11 random facts about me....
- I listen to a Disney Pandora station while getting ready each morning
- I was a member of FFA, I even have a jacket although I am not really a farm girl...really they went on a trip for FFA every year across the United States which sold me on learning about cows and dirt.
- I'd rather ask questions than give the answers
- I hate camping
- I love cooking but don't like the dishes that come along with it
- My favorite color is green
- My favorite rides at Disneyland are The Matterhorn, Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones and Buzz Lightyear Shooter Ride
- I am not a morning person....really don't talk to me for at least an hour after I've been up and that could be pushing it.
- I love meeting new people but hate public speaking
- My go to accessory is earrings
- I love to read young adult literature and other stuff too
- Who would you want to be with on a desert island? My husband for sure, he makes me laugh and we would have fun exploring the ocean and island.
- If you could join any music group which would join? Oh wow...it's ABBA I could rock out to Waterloo all day.
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be? Umm Vanilla cause I have blonde hair and light skin and I love vanilla.
- Have you ever cried at a film? Which one? Film? Do you really mean commercial? Cause I just cried in one of those an hour ago...ok exaggerating a little bit. I cried in Les Miserables more than three times in the movie and in Parental Guidence too and any other semi touching film.
- Do you keep a diary/journal? I wish I was better at this. I have one, but haven't written in it in a while.
- What's your favorite flower? Roses and Tulips
- Do you believe in ghosts? No
- What was the last film you saw? Jack Reacher
- What three things do you think of most each day? My Husband, My Blog, My Religion
- What's your favorite precious stone? Emerald or Diamond
- What was your last dream about? Soo strange, sort of Pirates of the Caribbean style. My family was on a ship and we were trying to escape a sea creature of some sort.
- Megan from Crafter Club
- Andie from Maybe I Will
- Myrna & Joye from The Busy Bees
- Angela from Livingston House Full of Boys
- Thalita from The Learner Observer
- Anu from Nalle's House
- Amy from Amy Giggles Designs
- Delle from Yearing to Create
- Ann-Kay from Ann-Kay Home
- Meredith from Unoriginal Mom
- Val from Home Made Modern
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What was the last book you read?
- Who is your hero?
- If you could change one thing in your past, would you?
- You have just stumbled upon the Cave of Wonders and rubbed the lamp. Genie pops out and asks "What are your three wishes?"
- What dessert describes your personality and why?
- What is your favorite workout?
- Are your nails painted? If yes what color?
- What is your favorite season?
- Favorite place to shop?
- Last really good movie you saw?